Source Infotech Inc. requires multiple positions of a Software Developer for its offices in Edison, NJ who will be responsible for the following: –
- Understand users requirements and come up with functional requirements for the system.
- Understand the life cycle of software and determine any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing professionals.
- Support the Software lifecycle that includes design, development, deployment and testing.
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs.
- Maintain coding standard practices and good normalization techniques.
- Design back end database structures for the web applications and also generate stored procedures that are complex in nature for the software’s maintenance purposes.
- Make changes to existing web applications as per client and end user feedback and upgrade the features of existing web applications as per client needs.
- Perform extensive software testing and stringent quality checks.
- Perform Automation/Unit testing on each enhancement by various testing methodology and tools.
- Execute manual or automated tests for verification and validation of software applications.
- Document technical documents creation, modifications, bug reports, tickets, and any code changes.
- Assist Back-End developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
Travel required to unanticipated client locations all over the United States. Position requires a Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study. Travel required to unanticipated client locations all over the United States. Fax all resumes to Source Infotech Inc., at 732-909-2282. No calls. EOE.
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday through Friday. Salary offered is $100,526.00 per year.